Parkway Dental Care’s Dental Warranty Plan
We understand that your smile is something you want to protect. Parkway Dental Care is pleased to offer you the assurance that your dental work will be taken care of should something happen that needs repair.
Dental Warranty Corp. is a seal of approval that is given to dentists who have proven to have a high standard of care. Because of our high standards, we are able to offer a full replacement warranty on all eligible services.
Patients who are considering major cosmetic or restorative treatments would be wise to see the improvements they are making as a long-term investment in health and appearance. Despite the fact that every effort is made to create long-lasting dental works, accidents do happen, and replacing a broken crown, veneer or dental implant can be costly.
We want our patients to rest assured and enjoy the added peace of mind that we can offer with this new dental warranty service. You can trust that your claim will be secure and hassle-free, with no forms to fill out or out-of-pocket expense unless it exceeds the amount on your Dental Warranty document.
What are the Benefits of your Dental Warranty?
Our agreement with Dental Warranty Corp provides:
- No cost” coverage-you can receive up to 100% of the original value of the treatment to use towards a repair or replacement.
- “Follows your smile” Your warranty is portable. This means that if you move or have a dental emergency while traveling, your warranty will be there to protect you. Dental Warranty will work with any dentist, however, if you are moving, we suggest that you ask your original dentist or Dental Warranty Corp to recommend a new dentist. Make sure to hang onto your warranty certificate to show to your new dentist.
- “Constant Assurance” You are protected regardless of your current dentist’s practice status. If your dentist retires or moves away, you can still depend on your warranty.
- “No-fault” coverage means that your dental work is covered even if you have an accident, or damage is caused some other way.
To keep your dental warranty in place, you do have the responsibility for the following:
- Prescribed Continuing Care. This means not skipping any regular checkups/cleanings, as well as any other prescribed maintenance visits. These are important, especially if you’ve completed major dental work.
- Keep Your Account In Good Standing. This means completing any scheduled payments.
- Maintain Good Personal Dental Hygiene. Regular brushing and flossing, as well as following any other prescribed home care plan such as the use of a night guard, are required.
- Notify Your Dentist Immediately Of Treatment Failure. If you experience problems with any of your teeth, you should contact your dentist as soon as possible, at the very least by the next day that they are open for business.
*This page is for basic informational purposes only. For the details of our Dental Warranty, visit us or call our office at (407) 923-2273.