Anything can happen if you believe in yourself. While self confidence involves a plethora of different factors, being confident about your appearance enhances your view of yourself and outlook towards life. Reinventing your look is a great way to enhance self-confidence and self-esteem, helping to open the doors and windows of opportunities. If you’re thinking of getting a beauty makeover, we, at Parkway Dental Care, can help you achieve a picture perfect smile with cosmetic dentistry. We will discuss with you the treatment options available, and take the time to listen to your needs and goals. Cosmetic dentistry enhances your look and inspires you to dare, dream, and maximize your true potential.
5 Ways to a Beauty Makeover with Cosmetic Dentistry
• Porcelain Veneers – A porcelain veneer is a thin, tooth-colored shell that serves to hide various cosmetic flaws of the teeth. This shell is designed to enhance the look of your teeth in terms of color, shape, size, and overall appearance. A porcelain veneer is bonded onto your teeth’s visible side; thereby, enhancing your smile. Porcelain veneers mask a range of imperfections from chips and cracks to stains and misalignment.
• Invisible Braces – Braces effectively straighten crooked, misaligned, or oddly spaced teeth. What’s great about invisible braces is that orthodontic treatment can be done invisibly because the braces are either tooth-colored or transparent, depending on your choice of invisible orthodontics. You get a straight, beautiful smile hassle-free.
• Dental Implants – Replace lost teeth with the gold standard of teeth replacement procedures today – dental implants. An implant comes in 2 parts: the screw and the prosthetic tooth. The screw is surgically implanted into the jawbone, mimicking the placement of tooth roots. The prosthetic tooth is then attached when the screw has osseointegrated into the jawbone. Dental implants look and feel very much like real teeth.
• Teeth Whitening – Stains and discoloration on the teeth can be removed with teeth whitening. At Parkway dental care, we offer at-home teeth whitening to lighten the shade of your teeth effectively. At-home whitening involves the use of custom-bleaching trays, to be worn daily. These trays are infused with safe and high-grade bleaching, whitening the teeth with repeated use.
• Permanent Dental Bridges – This is another great way to replace lost teeth. A permanent dental bridge may be used to replace a lost tooth in between two teeth. A bridge is adhered to either 1 or 2 adjacent teeth, offering comfort and stability. Permanent dental bridges provide natural-looking and long-lasting replacement teeth.
Enjoy your New Smile!
Cosmetic dentistry can enhance the color and overall appearance of your teeth. It can also replace lost teeth beautifully, which is essential for the health of your teeth and gums. Get a new haircut, buy a new outfit, and reinvent your overall look. Enjoy your new smile with cosmetic dentistry and be inspired to do great things. Call or visit us at Parkway Dental Care today. Let us be your partners to completing your beauty makeover. We look forward to seeing you and making your dream smile happen!
Image Courtesy Pinterest